Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,060 ($3,289) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)