Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,369 ($1,614) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (31 minutes ago)