Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11137 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,409 (Q12,648) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)