Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12197 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,095 (Q25,375) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)