Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,534 (NZ$6,703) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)