Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,805 (NZ$7,384) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)