Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 (C$2,941) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)