Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,008 (C$3,145) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)