Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (C$2,846) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)