Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 (C$3,357) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)