Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,265 (﷼ 48,990,400) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)