Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,557 (元12,148) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (40 minutes ago)