Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,705 (元20,239) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)