Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,394 (﷼ 64,845,653) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (9 minutes ago)