Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (﷼ 125,216,131) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)