Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,001 (3,840,775 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)