Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 (2,472,662 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)