Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 (2,785,970 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)