Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,610 (2,766,067 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)