Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,254 (4,169,476 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (39 minutes ago)