Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,008 (3,900,437 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)