Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,498 (Rp 24,429,404) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)