Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,504 (Rp 36,221,068) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)