Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,699 (Bs 29,307) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)