Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,098 (Bs 101,637,716) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)