Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,900 ($U119,308) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)