Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02910 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,055 ($U70,613) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)