Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,749 ($U114,289) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)