Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03330 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,798 ($U114,049) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)