Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,810 (CH$1,374,616) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)