Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 (CH$1,589,538) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 56,875,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)