Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 (CH$2,430,047) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (23 minutes ago)