Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25794 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,615 (S/. 6,260) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)