Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,172 (₨153,248) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)