Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,388 (Mex$ 33,292) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)