Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,267 (Php81,489) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)