Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,279 (Php77,235) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (38 minutes ago)