Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,961 (Php158,183) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)