Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,467 (Mex$ 51,843) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)