Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,493 (₨177,635) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)