Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,261 (S/. 4,769) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)