Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26411 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,286 (S/. 4,869) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (33 minutes ago)