Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 ($3,963) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)