Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 ($4,191) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)