Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,906 ($2,282) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (33 minutes ago)