Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,855 ($2,181) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)