Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 ($4,974) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)