Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,584 ($4,981) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)