Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,348 ($4,629) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)