Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,341 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)