Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,343 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)