Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,001 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)