Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23871 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,499 (R$ 6,282) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)