Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,702 (R$ 10,305) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)