Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,891 (209,174 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)