Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,791 (197,670 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)