Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,883 (207,993 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)