Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,683 (185,665 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (37 minutes ago)