Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,667 (7,056 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)