Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,454 (10,461 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)