Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,333 (Mex$ 26,887) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)