Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,423 (Mex$ 32,619) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)