Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,791 ($b21,651) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)