Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,714 (R 27,241) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)