Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04076 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,163 (ARS $28,523) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)