Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,157 (ARS $23,839) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)