Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,649 ($2,811) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)