Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,363 ($1,680) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)