Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,540 ($1,720) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)