Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23900 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,257 (R$ 5,261) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)