Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 ($2,872) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)