Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,472 ($2,955) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)