Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 ($3,074) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)