Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,358 ($2,892) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)