Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,487 ($4,751) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)