Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,124 (E£ 42,569) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)