Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04843 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,338 (E£ 27,633) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)