Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04793 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,201 (E£ 25,052) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)