Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,061 (E£ 23,230) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)