Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11998 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 (17,416 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)