Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13914 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,829 (27,518 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)