Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25863 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 (7,423 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (43 minutes ago)