Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26152 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 (6,929 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)