Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29035 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 (12,921 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (33 minutes ago)