Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25571 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,805 (7,057 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)