Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02627 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,021 (₨114,998) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)