Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,526 (639,222 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)