Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,532 (636,338 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)