Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 (1,475,255 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 74,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)