Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,934 (2,577,869 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)