Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,113 (162,610 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)