Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 (177,141 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)