Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01392 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 (168,916 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (24 minutes ago)