Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01406 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,548 (323,511 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)