Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,782 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (40 minutes ago)