Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,237 (Rp 32,193,139) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (about 1 hour ago)