Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,452 (R$ 5,826) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (28 minutes ago)