Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26098 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,365 (R$ 5,229) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)