Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,780 (R$ 9,469) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)