Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,083 (32,564₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)