Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02983 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,071 (35,893₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)