Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,465 (₨ 280,443) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)