Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,459 (₨ 282,687) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)