Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,072 (3,325,205 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (41 minutes ago)