Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,011 (1,973,963 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)