Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,975 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)