Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (£2,204) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)