Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,658 (5,215 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)